We’re pleased to be able to share some exciting news with you all. We’re broadening our reach in our aim to connect and inspire women in the leasehold sector…
Introducing “Doyenne Ambassadors”
We have appointed Doyenne Ambassadors in different regions across the UK to join us in spreading the message of empowering women in leasehold. Our Doyenne Ambassadors will be holding an annual event in each of their regions as well as then coming together for our annual London based Doyenne event.
We’re proud to introduce you to the first of six inspiring women that are joining us as an Ambassador, Emily Shepcar.
- Head of Property Management at SPL Property Management in Dorset
- Fellow and Director of the Institute of Residential Property Management
- Associate of the RICS
- Honorary Consultant to the Federation of Private Residents Associations
- Been in the Property Management sector for over 12 years
- Strongly support qualifications and regulation of the sector
When we asked Emily why she feels Doyenne is important, she said “Property is moving away from being a male dominated sector. However, there is still a stigma which needs to be combated. Doyenne offers support and motivation, through connecting women in the sector and building relationships. I am proud to be involved and widen the reach of Doyenne to across the South Coast.”
The date for Emily’s Doyenne event on the South Coast will be announced soon.